Budget Beauty: TJ Maxx High End Product Haul

February 11, 2019

Ya'll... I have a new found appreciation for the beauty section at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.  They have so many different high end products for super low prices!  I stopped at my local store recently and found some really great, high-end products!

Let's see the goodies that I got!

L’Ange Ondule Ceramic 32MM Curling Wand $119
I paid $16 on clearance!  I have heard so much about the L'Ange hair tools and I have wanted to try them, but never wanted to pay that price!  When I saw this is the clearance section I immediately took a quick video to send to my friend Alison and tossed it in my cart.  Wasn't going to pass this one up!


L’Ange Aplatir Ceramic Flat Iron $109
I paid $16 on clearance!  I rounded the corner after finding the curling wand and saw this flat iron on another clearance shelf and picked it up too!  Good flat irons are hard to come by and for $16 I couldn't pass it up!

BUXOM Big & Sexy Bold Matte Gel Lipstick in “White Russian” $22
I paid $4.99!  White Russian is an iconic shade from Buxom and I already own the gloss.  When I saw this matte version of the lipstick I was really excited and for that price who wouldn't be?!

Here is a look I created using the liquid shadow.  Also used Jaclyn Hill Morphe products.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in “Into The Blue” $24
I paid $7.99!  I have gotten a few of these Glitter & Glow liquid shadows from TJ Maxx before and I love them.  A little goes a long way and I have never wanted to pay full price for the larger versions because I was afraid they would dry out or expire before I was able to use them all.  The fact that these were so expensive is why I keep picking them up.  And this color was too cool to say no-- the duo chrome is beautiful!

DryBar Detox Dry Conditioner $23
I paid $9.99!  My ride or die dry shampoo is the DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo.  I am obsessed and have gone through too many cans to count.  I have only tried the Dry Conditioner once when I friend that was visiting had it.  It was an interesting concept and when I saw it for more than 50% off I had to pick it up!  Will report back if I love it!

Urban Decay Perversion Angled Eye Brush $16
I paid $9.99!  Good brushes are hard to come by especially for reasonable prices!  Granted-- this wasn't a huge discount, but still cheaper than I would have paid at an Urban Decay counter, so I am happy!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in “Peachy Love” $30
I paid $10.99!  I love a good peach blush and the ABH formulas are to die for!  I love these colors and I am really looking forward to using them as the weather warms up.  And for more than 50% off I will really love using them!

I was quite please with my little haul and myself for finding the great deals that I did.  *Pats self on back*  I got $350.00 worth of products for $80!  I saved over 75% on these items and they were all brand new and in perfect condition.  I may never shop regular retail again! That's a lie and we all know it-- but it's nice to say lol  Have you found any incredible deals like these?  Please share any finds you have made at TJ Maxx, Marshall's or any other store!   I love hearing stories of bargain shopping!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagram Posts

© Lashes & Leggings. Design by FCD.