My Holiday 2018 Wish List

December 10, 2018


I understand that this holiday season is not all about gifts, but a girl can wish can't she?  I know I already shared a gift guide, and some of those items are gifts I would love to receive, but this is a list of my own personal wishes!

Skin Care:
  1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask:  During my holiday shopping I was able to pick up the Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer and have loved it so far!  I love a good overnight sleeping mask and the fact that it smells so delicious is even better!
  2. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial: I have only used samples of Drunk Elephant products in the past because the products are so pricey!  *Pro-tip: Sephora will give you a free sample of literally anything in the store-- take advantage!  I have seen a couple of reviews of this product, and that it was rated as one of the "Best In Beauty" products from Allure magazine, and am so curious!  Its like a little "baby facial" from home!


  3. DR. JART+ Mask Heroes Face Savers: We have already discussed in my Korean Beauty Routine my love of face masks-- they are the shit.  I have already tried one of the DR. JART+ Rubber masks and loved it.  They are super fun and my skin felt great afterwards!  An entire gift set with all of them sounds like a perfect gift!
Tech:
  1. Amazon Echo Show (Generation 2): When I'm getting ready I like to listen to music, watch YouTube, Netflix, etc.  If I am watching it from bed I am not getting ready, so to be able to have it in my bathroom with me is even better!  Speaker for when I'm in the shower, check the weather before getting dressed, video chat with friends... endless possibilities!
    @dutchcowboys on IG
  2. Quip Electronic Toothbrush:  I love a good electronic toothbrush, but they are so bulky and take up so much space that I never buy them.  I also never buy them because the good ones are so expensive!  I love how compact this one is and you can't beat the price!
    Obsessed with the rose gold

  3. MVMT Ingram Everscroll Glasses: I spend entirely too much time on my phone and computer.  I am literally looking at screens all day.  I've been seeing a lot of posts about these Everscroll blue light blocking glasses and have been so curious!  I want to try them.  I want to see if they will actually help with headaches that I often get and see if they can help with me falling asleep after my late night IG scrolls! Plus they are super cute!
    Loving the Matte Brandy Tortoise color
Fashion:
  1. Spanx Faux Leather Moto Legging:  I am a huge fan of Spanx as a brand and their regular faux leather leggings are one of my favorite things in my closet!  I love the edginess that the moto legging can bring to an outfit and that you can dress them up or down!  The detail is gorgeous and I love how they just hold everything where it should be!  Plus they make my booty look gooood!
  2. UGG Cas Slip-On: I tried these slip-ons once during a shopping trip and fell in love!  They are incredibly comfortable and SO CUTE!  I love the rose gold detail and think they are the perfect casual shoe.  Perfect with jeans, leggings, easy summer dresses... anything!
  3. Gucci Soho Disco Leather Bag: This is such a classic, staple handbag!  In my post about staple wardrobe pieces I talked about a neutral leather cross-body-- here she is!  So gorgeous and I love the tassel detail!  I've seen so many of my favorite fashion bloggers post about this bag and have wanted it since the first time I saw it.
    Loverly Grey

Home:
  1. Quality Faux Plant: As much as I would like to deny it, I have a black thumb.  I want plants so badly, but cannot keep them alive.  I recently killed an air plant... turns out you actually do need to water them a little bit and they don't actually live off of air.  Whatever.  I would love a good quality faux plant or tree (specifically a Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree) to bring a little bit of greenery to my home without the commitment of a real plant!
    Apartment Therapy Post
  2. Chunky Knit Blanket: I love a good, cozy blanket for snuggles on the couch.  I have wanted one of the chunky knit blankets for a while, but they are pretty pricey.  I could make my own, but the yarn is pricey too (I guess that's why the blankets themselves are expensive-- whatever).  So, putting it on a wish list seems appropriate!
    Etsy Listing
  3. Bar Cabinet:  Loved the idea of a bar cart for a long time until I was introduced to bar cabinets!  This lacquered cabinet from Anthropologie is so gorgeous!  The lacquered finish, gold and mirrored details and gold pulls-- perfection!  I love that you can style the bottom shelf, top and even inside to match your specific style and aesthetic.  Great neutral piece for any home!
    photo: Anthropologie
Makeup & Beauty:
  1. Natasha Denona Sunset Palette: This warm toned, sunset inspired palette is so GD gorgeous!  I have wanted to try a Natasha Denona shadow and have never been able to bring myself to purchase even a single shadow because they are so expensive!  I hear nothing but amazing things about her shadows, so to say that they are a wish product is an understatement!
  2. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne: This is a Carlye scent.  I put it on every time I am in a department store and there are samples available.  I have gotten every small sample that I could and am obsessed with this scent.  Theme of this list-- it is so expensive I never buy it.  The floral scent is so fresh and the suede notes give it a slight musk that is incredibly yummy!  I love this perfume!
  3. Artis Elite 10 Brush Set:  I received a foundation brush from this brand as a gift and it has been my favorite ever since.  It applies my foundation like no other.  The finish is smooth and flawless and the amount of product I save by using this brush is crazy!  I have been wanting more of them and have never added to my collection.  This would be my dream face brush set!  I know that they look weird, but trust me!  Most makeup brushes are created with a makeup artist in mind.  These are made specifically for someone doing their own makeup.  It's genius!
She is a pricey list, but what "wish" list isn't?  I love all of these ideas and if someone in my life has recently come into money and wants to purchase any of these for me I will love you forever!  What are some products on your ultimate wish list?  Share them in the comments below!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagram Posts

© Lashes & Leggings. Design by FCD.