Just Another Manic(ure) Monday

November 26, 2018


I believe that a person's hands can tell a lot about them.  I have a weird habit of noticing a person's hands upon first meeting.  Coming from a person who has dry skin and is a nail biter--it is very easy to "let things go" when it comes to your hands.  I have tried my hardest to keep my hands moisturized and manicured to make sure that when I shake someone's hand they are getting the best "first impression" of me.

Back in March I was introduced to SNS dipping powders by my roommate, Kate.  What are dipping powders you ask?  Well, according to SNS Nails  "the company introduced a breakthrough innovation: SNS Dipping Powders.  With the powders came a base that is packed with nutrients-- vitamins A, E, D, E, and B5, plus calcium.  The effect is dramatic.  Instead of causing harm to the nail bed, every use of the new formula actually improves its health."  Since I have started using SNS dipping powders my nails have grown and I have actually stopped biting my nails!

I was able to find a shape that I loved and have been able to experiment with many different colors and, my favorite, nail art!  I am a sucker for anything sparkly, so give me any glitter powder and I will say yes!  My current situation is a little extra-- like me!

I cannot wait to start with the dark, vampy fall/winter nails this season!  What are your go-to nail colors?  Comment below!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagram Posts

© Lashes & Leggings. Design by FCD.